18 Apr 2007

Making money online is not easy

This is my first entry here, I'm a 19 yr-o girl from Hong Kong.
Used to be a typical student but i quit my designer studies recently because i heard lots of people discussing how a online business too good to be true, so i started making money online few months ago.

But what i finally find out what to run an affiliate business is not that easy, there are millions of competitors, it's not easy to make profits if you don't know how to market your business.

I spent around thousand of dollars in affiliate products but none of them is useful for me, (maybe it's because my English is not good enough to understand those informations ;-P whatever.) Finally i failed in the affiliate business so I turned into some other online earning programs, i think it's good at least i could earn few bucks instead no job and no schooling!

I will introduce you all this easy money making opportunity and these are all proofed and i've tried by myself so you don't have to confuse if they are scams and not paying programs.

Have funs with money making! :-)

No comments: